The first step in solving an indoor or outdoor mold problem is to remove the moisture source.
New mold will begin to grow on moist, porous surfaces within 24 to 48 hours and there are a number of ways to prevent mold growth.
An effective way to clean mold is to use Laurinex Health solutions, the conclusion from recent field trials with BioSafety Pty Ltd, a hygiene based decontamination company providing equipment, service and consultation to the Australian and New Zealand Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage and Healthcare markets.
The conclusion: Decontamination process performed by BioSafety by fogging of affected areas obtained no high level ATP thereby confirming that the process was successful using Laurinex BioClean 9.5% w/v Citric Acid.
Many commercially available detergents marketed for mold cleanup are poisonous agents and are very environmentally friendly including those approved anti-fungal agents.
Significant mold growth may require professional mold remediation to remove the affected building materials and eradicate the source of excess moisture. In extreme cases of mold growth in buildings, it may be more cost-effective to condemn the building than to reduce mold to safe levels.
The goals of remediation are to remove (or clean) contaminated materials, preventing fungi (and fungi-contaminated dust) from entering an occupied (or non-contaminated) area while protecting workers performing the abatement.
Case Report - Report in Link Below
Mould Remediation of a Residential Apartment in an inner-city area
Decontamination using manual cleaning techniques and fogging with Laurinex
Report Number: 20170007
Date of Report: 30th January 2017